Important Notice

It is not my intention to denigrate Saudi Arabia or its people. It’s like everywhere else, there is good and there is bad. I would rather focus on the unusual and the humourous. Offence is not intended.

Politics
“The country is not perfect. The media cannot be trusted, mistreatment of religious minorities is common and there are some that live in fear.” You can decide for yourself whether that statement is about Saudi Arabia, the UK, or any country for that matter.
Religion

To quote the Joker, “Why can’t we all just get along?”

khalas.
That is all I will say about either subject.

Saturday 4 November 2006

Drivers License

It finally came through! It took a mere six weeks for my driver’s license to arrive from the UK via registered air mail! A word to the wise: use a courier. Now I just need to have my medical and have my driver’s license translated to Arabic and I can finally drive on these insane roads!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah , you are very kind to just express it in that way....

Frankly nothing is working as it should be in KSA...
It is a Jungle

Anonymous said...

So ought for you haven’t noticed just the ideal component here, do not be discouraged – there may be a lot substantially more to choose by way of in pandora charms new toe arena and anklet section, too as previous favorites such as the Murano cup and Silver and precious metal areas.